Job Function: Customer Service/Support
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Duration: Indefinite
Min Education: None
Min Experience: 2-3 Years
Required Travel: 0-10%
Hatco is 100% employee owned manufacturer that has been in business for 68 years. Hatco first became employee owned in 2004 and that created a culture of empowerment and growth. It has allowed us to offer superior benefits and as well as competitive pay!
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide technical assistance on the service and repair of equipment manufactured by the Company and process orders for replacement parts. Assist service agencies, parts distributors, engineering, sales and others on service matters.
- Provide customers with parts information and refer them to the nearest service agency or parts distributor when appropriate. Receive and process requests for service parts and rotate duty time providing 24/7 customer service.
- Assist customers and service agencies on technical issues to resolve equipment problems as necessary. Provide technicians, consultants, architects and end users service data on proper application, sizing and installation of equipment.
- Provide technical and service assistance to sales personnel, representatives and Customer Service personnel as required. Act as liaison between engineering and service operations to resolve equipment performance issues.
- Perform various administrative tasks related to order processing, warranty claims and other service documents necessary to manage the service operation. Assist with the maintenance of service records and files.
- Assist the Service Manager and others with updating service literature, parts pricing, warranty processing, service training and other projects as necessary.
- Maintain a high level of product and technical knowledge through training seminars, technical classes and equipment audits. Attend industry trade shows, trade meetings and visit service agencies when requested.
- Technical aptitude and basic knowledge of electrical
- Mathematical skills to quickly and accurately calculate formulas
- Excellent people skills, including written and oral
- Ability to work without supervision and make independent
- Proficient on the use of computers
EDUCATIONAL OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- 2 years of college or related experience
- 5 years in service field preferred
Contact Person: Megan Herbert
Email Address: email@example.com
• Post ID: 28610527 milwaukee